Saturday, September 5, 2015

Another EB Babe Molly Portrait

I had a busy week doing 12 character design models for a fiverr client in the past week plus 4 other concept sketches for several others that I had to take a break and do a little art for myself.

So here's another digital portrait of one of my favorite subjects to draw, Miss Molly from the most popular noontime program in my country.

I've tried to capture her likeness in my art several times now. I've even drawn her as Supergirl. She may not have the stereotypical look that models, actresses, or most other celebrities but there is definitely a spark of genuine spiritual goodness, a pure inner joy that shines through when I see her face. It's easy to get the impression that she's not only gorgeous but has a kind and generous heart as well.
Maybe next time I'll try to capture her likeness in anime style.

0 comments: