Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Another Nathalie Hayashi portrait

After doing some revisions on artwork on that have already been approved and cleared previously, I took some time to make another portrait piece.
Well, designing characters isn't easy and it's nice to change pace once in a while and doing portraits helps me relax and declutter my head. I don't know, there's just something about it that helps me unwind.
Like EB Babe Molly, I've tried to capture Miss Hayashi's beautiful likeness more than once before. I think the first time though was when she posted on Facebook a picture of hers that she would love for her fans to draw in anime style. There have been a lot of those types of artwork done before by japanese and non-japanese artists but most of those use the exact pose and setting of the reference so I did my interpretation in a different background and made her into an angel. I also used her likeness in a vector/vexel practice.

0 comments: