Sunday, June 24, 2018

Simple Gorgon character design

This piece was ordered on my Fiverr account from one my regular clients.
I really enjoy creating art for this customer because his orders are always fun to do and he communicates his concepts very well.
It's always a good thing when a client can be concise and specific about the details for the characters that he/she wants for me to draw up because it helps keep the process smooth and keeps the work
enjoyable.
The idea for the illustration as described by client is a male Gorgon wearing some sort of armor from the waist to the legs but with bare feet, in flight. As usual, this order was to be a part character design, part pin-up so I couldn't draw a typical superhero type flight because that would cover up some details of the design so I came up with something that comes of as floating or levitating very high up in the air in almost upright position.
I think I nailed the job because this earned me another 5-star review on my Fiverr page. If you ever have your own character that needs a somewhat professional render or a favorite comic, game, or cartoon/anime character that you want a unique illustration of done for you check out my fiverr by clicking here.

0 comments: