Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Birthday portrait for my bestfriend

Wow!
It sure has been quite a while since I posted
anything here.
There is so much to catch up to.
This portrait for my girl bestfriend was done
as a gift for her birthday LAST YEAR. Yeah,
post is damn late but the present was done just
in time and I was able to give it on the night
before.
Friends are a blessing and having a best friend
from the opposite gender, one who understands
you on a deeper, more personal level than
all your other friends is special and keeps
a person even more centered because you get
support and advice from their perspective.
I don't get to see her much these days and I do
make myself scarce on purpose, of course,
because she is a married woman with kids now
but like true friends we're always just one
call away if need be.


0 comments: