Sunday, February 17, 2019

Another Julia Clarete portrait

She is one of the most underrated actresses in Philippine show business and she has gone on to take a break and move to a more private life overseas. I made a portrait of this celebrity not so long ago, I think shortly before her leave from the TV show where she was one of numerous "hosts" and life in the limelight altogether as a request from a long-time friend of mine who had a deeper relationship with her back then.
This one though was done as a practice for a different request that was supposed to be paid until the would-be buyer changed his mind.
I had this same reference around when I did the first portrait but I think I did a better job with it this time than I would have back then.
Portrait gigs like this is available on my Facebook page and may be ordered via DM's.

0 comments: