Friday, January 10, 2020

Storm Trooper commission

Star Wars is one of the earliest things I geeked out on. I was a still a little kid when my Dad brought me and my older brothers to see The Empire Strikes Back when it first came out.
The prequels didn't quite hit the geek in me the way the original trilogy did but I still like almost every Star Wars that came out in games, animation and the new Disney-productions.

When a client commissioned me to do this project as a gift for his nephew, it made me happy to think how even to this day, kids are being introduced to the wonderful world of sci-fi through a shared love of the Star Wars mythos throughout generations.

You all may order art like this for gifts or for fan art and even comic, animation, game or movie concepts of your own through my #fiverr gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/1q35mK

0 comments: